- A man in charge of and living in a boarding school house or children’s home.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After working as a housefather, Porteous became health and safety officer at the school and stayed in the post until he retired four years ago.
- In the mornings we were woken up at 5: 30 by our housefather turning our lights on and off.
- To the best of our knowledge, our rights as housefathers have never been encroached upon.
Más definiciones de housefatherDefinición de housefather en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.