sustantivo (plural igual)
A large, slender non-migratory fish of the salmon family, which lives only in the Danube River system.
- Hucho hucho, family Salmonidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the latest count, some 110,000 tonnes of fish, including the rare Danube sturgeon, the huchen, and 18 other protected species, have been killed.
- Miraculously, my permit was renewed the following year and - I'm cutting the story short here - I caught three huchen - none of them giants, the best around 15 lb as far as I remember.
- The purpose of the introduction of the huchen to Spain was angling for a valuable trophy game fish.
early 20th century: from German.
Definición de huchen en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.