(also US trademark Hula-Hoop)
Definición de hula hoop en inglés:
A large hoop spun round the body by gyrating the hips, for play or exercise.
- You've got the Heavy Hoop, a three-pound hula hoop designed by a personal trainer.
- But it's like asking people in plastics research why the hula hoop was successful.
- Like the yo-yo, the hula hoop, and the Mohican haircut, vehicle fads come and go.
verbo(hula-hoop) [no object] (usually as noun hula-hooping) Volver al principio
Spin a hula hoop round the body by gyrating the hips: hula-hooping is back, and adults, rather than children, are driving the new craze
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was the amateur video gamer who won millions of YouTube fans by hula hooping.
- She swung her hips in what looked like a parody of an uncoordinated child learning to hula-hoop.
- We had a good time, there was lots of hula hooping.
Definición de hula hoop en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary