(also US trademark Hula-Hoop)
Definición de hula hoop en inglés:
A large hoop spun round the body by gyrating the hips, for play or exercise.
- You've got the Heavy Hoop, a three-pound hula hoop designed by a personal trainer.
- But it's like asking people in plastics research why the hula hoop was successful.
- Like the yo-yo, the hula hoop, and the Mohican haircut, vehicle fads come and go.
verbo(hula-hoop) [no object] (usually as noun hula-hooping) Volver al principio
Spin a hula hoop round the body by gyrating the hips: hula-hooping is back, and adults, rather than children, are driving the new craze
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was the amateur video gamer who won millions of YouTube fans by hula hooping.
- She swung her hips in what looked like a parody of an uncoordinated child learning to hula-hoop.
- We had a good time, there was lots of hula hooping.
Definición de hula hoop en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan