Definición de humify en inglés:
verbo (humifies, humifying, humified)[with object]
Convert (plant remains) into humus: plant material added to the soil has first to be humified
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Composting radically transforms various organic substances, it mineralizes the readily assimilable materials and humifies them into more complex compounds.
- Wormcast has been ‘processed’ by our worker earthworms which humify the soil enabling the nutrients within the soil to be made available to the plants but slowly released.
- Example sentences
- A Slovenian company has developed a highly efficient humification of all kinds of biological sludge.
- The content of carboxylic acids in the humic acids had increased after humification for about a year.
- The soil carbon cycle shows the sources and sinks for atmospheric carbon dioxide, with an emphasis on the two-stage process of humification.
Definición de humify en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia