- Fine; going well: everything is hunky-doryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even if the house was in tip-top condition and living in it was hunky-dory, adjusting to life in a completely different place would still mean a stressful few weeks.
- She added: ‘We are standing here saying everything is hunky-dory.’
- That's not to say everything is hunky-dory.
mid 19th century (originally US): hunky from Dutch honk 'home, base' (in games); the origin of dory is unknown.
Más definiciones de hunky-doryDefinición de hunky-dory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.