- Denoting or using an inexpert form of typing in which only one or two fingers are used: hunt-and-peck computer usersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's just about impossible to type normally on the simulated keyboard, since it's across from the user's hands, not below them, making e-mail a hunt-and-peck affair.
- Just look at parents who ask their kids to install parental monitoring software, CEOs who think password rules don't apply to them, and hunt-and-peck typists who can't press Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time and never log off.
- The idea of the Web as a place where we randomly surf for news or conduct task-oriented hunt-and-peck Web searches has given way to a new metaphor: the Web as virtual corner bar, where community and conversations reign.
Más definiciones de hunt-and-peckDefinición de hunt-and-peck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.