sustantivo (plural igual or Hurons)
- The Condolence ceremony for mourning is an important event in Iroquois society and is influenced by the Hurons ' Feast of the Dead.
- He'd worked as a courier for many years, spending much time in the company of the Hurons, trapping furs and returning annually to Montréal to sell his captures.
- In one of the more poignant scenes in the movie, the Hurons are brought to the mission chapel where they sit down patiently, turn away from the altar, and face the clock.
- The Huron word orenda, for example, is a complex word that is similar to the notion of prayer but is not quite as submissive as that.
- Sara got up and meandered towards the abandoned Huron village.
- The Huron tribe is convinced that the clock is the foreigners' god, since it tells them what to do and when to do it.
French, literally 'having hair standing in bristles on the head', from Old French hure 'head of a wild boar', of unknown ultimate origin.
Palabras que riman con Huronfleuron, neuron
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Huron
Definición de Huron en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.