Definición de hurried en inglés:
Done in a hurry; rushed: I ate a hurried breakfast
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sole sign of perturbation was in her hurried breathing.
- A leisurely overland trip to Pusan took three weeks, hurried trips ten days.
- Police say they wanted to clarify initial accounts which were based on hearsay, hurried details from dispatchers.
- 1hurriedness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
hastily, speedily, quickly, fast, rapidly, swiftly, briskly, expeditiously, without delay, in haste, in a hurry, at a run, at a gallop, at top speed, at full tilt, at the double, as fast as possible;informal at a lick, like the wind, like greased lightning, like a bomb, at warp speed, like mad, like crazy, like blazes, double quick, in double quick timeNorth American informal lickety-split
- They ate quickly and hurriedly set off again to get away from the site of the ambush.
- Through the net curtain, legs walk past hurriedly on the pavement above.
- We passed hurriedly on, knowing that we stood near the brink of something dark and strange.
Palabras que riman con hurriedunworried
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda