sustantivo (plural husbands-to-be)
- A man who is to be married; a fiancé: she met her husband-to-be Michael while on holiday in SpainMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite dowries being illegal in India, families are having to pay more to husbands-to-be to marry their daughters.
- In all three cases the husbands-to-be might as well be shop mannequins, mutely looking bemused while the action unfolds around them.
- The husbands-to-be should give the dolls to the brides as their marks of their hearts, and some couples put the doll in the front of their wedding cars.
Más definiciones de husband-to-beDefinición de husband-to-be en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.