- (Especially of an official plan or project) highly secret or confidential: a hush-hush research unitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Main is also working on a hush-hush project involving a Scottish-based online games business and a couple of high-profile sports journalists.
- The top-secret project was so hush-hush they were barred from even taking photographs.
- A lot of the game world is top secret and hush-hush.
Más definiciones de hush-hushDefinición de hush-hush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.