Definición de hush puppies en inglés:
1 (Hush Puppies) trademark Lightweight casual shoes made of soft suede or leather.
- Pinstriped oxford shirt, brown hush puppies and wire frame glasses adorned this man who also looked in his mid thirties.
- He removed her hushpuppies and replaced each of them with a white in-line skate.
- The hush puppies are very comfy.
2US Small cakes of maize dough which are quickly deep-fried.
- In the southern states catfish fillets are usually dredged in cornmeal and fried, to be served with hush puppy and coleslaw.
- Quenelles are more appropriate to a fine-dining dinner plate than the classic spoon-dropped hush puppy, but the winning recipe was too moist to hold a quenelle shape.
- They have the smoothness of a beignet, the heft of a hush puppy, and they're spiced with cayenne pepper and little shreds of Italian ham.
Definición de hush puppies en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan