Definición de hustler en inglés:
sustantivoinformal , chiefly North American
1A person adept at aggressive selling or illicit dealing: small-time hustlers trying to sell their stuff
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his world of small-time hustlers, grouchy thugs and laconic crimefighters, there's always somebody with a new angle to work or a new beef to settle.
- He's a thief, hustler, scamster, con man, who enjoys ripping off friends, family, waiters, old ladies, etc.
- I shall meet some con men and hustlers, too, I suppose.
- When he was a teenager, he lived on the street as a hustler and prostitute.
- I didn't get any of that working with the pimps, or the hustlers.
- For instance, in Brazil professional and amateur hustlers constitute different groups, where the latter usually do not identify as hustlers.
Words that rhyme with hustlerrustler
Definición de hustler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan