sustantivoinformal, chiefly North American
1A person adept at aggressive selling or illicit dealing: small-time hustlers trying to sell their stuff
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his world of small-time hustlers, grouchy thugs and laconic crimefighters, there's always somebody with a new angle to work or a new beef to settle.
- He's a thief, hustler, scamster, con man, who enjoys ripping off friends, family, waiters, old ladies, etc.
- I shall meet some con men and hustlers, too, I suppose.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When he was a teenager, he lived on the street as a hustler and prostitute.
- I didn't get any of that working with the pimps, or the hustlers.
- For instance, in Brazil professional and amateur hustlers constitute different groups, where the latter usually do not identify as hustlers.
Palabras que riman con hustlerrustler
Definición de hustler en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda