- Any of a class of partly chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, used as an alternative to CFCs in foam production, refrigeration, and other processes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Environmentally safe alternatives, such as carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons and hydrofluorocarbons, will serve as blowing agents instead.
- The appliance, automotive and building industries have switched from freons to hydrofluorocarbons for home refrigerators, car air conditioners and cooling systems in commercial buildings.
- These compounds are called hydrofluorocarbons and are not as destructive to the earth's protective layer.
Más definiciones de hydrofluorocarbonDefinición de hydrofluorocarbon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.