- An immensely powerful bomb whose destructive power comes from the rapid release of energy during the nuclear fusion of isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium), using an atom bomb as a trigger.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The atom bomb, the hydrogen bomb, and ballistic missiles had all been ‘perfected.’
- The atomic bomb was superseded in the 1950s by the hydrogen bomb, the potential power of which was at least ten times that of its predecessor.
- A hydrogen bomb is triggered by an atomic bomb, and so could only be developed by countries that already had an atomic weapon capability.
Más definiciones de hydrogen bombDefinición de hydrogen bomb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.