Definición de hydrogenate en inglés:
verbo[with object] (often as adjective hydrogenated)
Charge with or cause to combine with hydrogen: a process that changes a liquid oil into a solid or hydrogenated fat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This involves the addition of hydrogen to the carbon chain thereby removing the double bonds and producing hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Gram for gram, trans fat - essentially hydrogenated oil - is probably the most toxic food ingredient in the food supply.
- Trans fats are produced when vegetable oils are hydrogenated into soft solids.
- Example sentences
- Many of the carbon compounds found in crude petroleum may contain multiple bonds, but can be converted to saturated compounds by catalytic hydrogenation.
- One example of the use of hydrogen atom transfer in organic synthesis is hydrogenation, i.e. the addition of hydrogen to a carbon-carbon double bond.
- For example, nickel is a catalyst in the hydrogenation of vegetable oils.
Definición de hydrogenate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan