verbo[with object] (often as adjective hydrogenated)
Charge with or cause to combine with hydrogen: a process that changes a liquid oil into a solid or hydrogenated fat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This involves the addition of hydrogen to the carbon chain thereby removing the double bonds and producing hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Gram for gram, trans fat - essentially hydrogenated oil - is probably the most toxic food ingredient in the food supply.
- Trans fats are produced when vegetable oils are hydrogenated into soft solids.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many of the carbon compounds found in crude petroleum may contain multiple bonds, but can be converted to saturated compounds by catalytic hydrogenation.
- One example of the use of hydrogen atom transfer in organic synthesis is hydrogenation, i.e. the addition of hydrogen to a carbon-carbon double bond.
- For example, nickel is a catalyst in the hydrogenation of vegetable oils.
Definición de hydrogenate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda