Definición de hydrothermal en inglés:
Relating to or denoting the action of heated water in the earth’s crust.
- It contains structures called hydrothermal (hot water) vents, which spew superheated fluids into the seawater.
- Because hydrothermal water is rich in certain metals, like manganese, an increase in the concentration in a sample can point to a vent.
- Some scientists lump ocean water with meteoric, whereas others regard it as a separate type of water in hydrothermal systems.
- Example sentences
- The deposits occur as veins, vein series, and stockwork zones hosted by hydrothermally altered rocks.
- A third of the original edifice was removed, mainly from the southern part, leaving exposed a hydrothermally altered core.
- They have an underlying hydrothermally altered zone and contain abundant copper, zinc, and lead sulphides.
Definición de hydrothermal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan