Conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, especially by being clean; sanitary: hygienic conditions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was very clean and hygienic, well maintained and the food was marvellous by comparison to what I had experienced abroad.
- Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions.
- Avoidance is the principal medical and hygienic strategy to prevent mold-induced disease.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Several of these places were hygienically challenged, with mangy dogs scurrying about, leaking sewage pipes and nowhere to bathe.
- The product extinguishes safely and hygienically, and its airtight design means that smoke odours are locked-in within the pouch.
- Parents should give children food suitable to their temperament, prepared hygienically, pleasant to the taste and yet simple.
Palabras que riman con hygienicscenic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda