- A book of hymns.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This hymn has traditionally been the first hymn in Methodist hymnals since the time of Wesley.
- Unfortunately, no details were given as to the criteria for selection of the hymnals nor were the hymnals themselves named.
- Therefore, congregations have had the liberty to choose their own liturgy, including their hymns and hymnals.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to hymns: hymnal musicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, as on ‘Children's Waltz’ and ‘Lullaby’, the wave of pastel, hymnal harmonies are hard to deny on aesthetic grounds.
- Closer ‘Darkened Car’ circles back to the album's hymnal beginnings.
- And that hymnal quality extends to other cuts such as ‘Roll Away’ and ‘Forgiveness’.
late 15th century: from medieval Latin hymnale, from Latin hymnus (see hymn).
Más definiciones de hymnalDefinición de hymnal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.