A writer of hymns.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Monks, and occasionally nuns, were among the most famous liturgical hymnographers.
- Used by 4th-century Syrian hymnographers, contrafacta were also written by the later authors of the Byzantine kontakion.
- Joseph the Poet and Hymnographer is the most prolific hymnographer in the history of Orthodox Christianity.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fr. Rutler's views on liturgical music and hymnography are a reflection of his lifelong service to the Lord.
- This book will be completely accessible to the uninitiated, and a wealth of hymnography for the established cantor.
- Roman law and Roman legal practice enriched the system of images of Byzantine hymnography.
Early 17th century: from Greek humnographos, from humnos 'hymn' + graphos 'writer'.
Definición de hymnographer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda