- From a marketing perspective fan sites and public discussion are a great source of free promotion and hype.
- Thanks to Caleb for contacting Wrappamania and getting them a promotion with hype.
- Of course, as with most advance marketing hype, he, or his contact more likely, neglected to mention an important fact.
- Sometimes we get carried away with a particular hype and there is not due consideration in the law.
- There is something amiss in the hype, deception, and implicit greed surrounding the issue.
- Like every other dotcom that was carried away by the hype, we got ahead of ourselves.
- In fact, some people in the publishing industry think it's a great idea, sponsors buying authors to hype their products, but why stop there?
- Willes had his supporters, even in the newsroom, and his ideas were hyped as a way to save a dying industry.
- Nagel told us there was no point hyping a product that consumers can't yet buy.
1920s (originally US in the sense 'short-change, cheat', or 'person who cheats etc.'): of unknown origin.
Palabras que riman con hypegripe, mistype, pipe, ripe, sipe, skype, slype, snipe, stripe, swipe, tripe, type, wipe
1920s (originally US): abbreviation of hypodermic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.