1Abnormally or extremely active: a hyperactive pituitary gland
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
1.1(Of a child) showing constantly active and sometimes disruptive behaviour.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Webloggers are collectively, hyperactively and accidentally making sense of the Web.
- Tomorrow's World was essential viewing for a sci-fi oriented, hyperactively curious kid/teenager such as the young Hg.
- For fantastic stalker songs, though, One Way or Another hyperactively pogos all over it, then follows you home.
Definición de hyperactive en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda