Definición de hyperactive en inglés:
1Abnormally or extremely active: a hyperactive pituitary gland
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
1.1(Of a child) showing constantly active and sometimes disruptive behaviour.
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
- Example sentences
- Webloggers are collectively, hyperactively and accidentally making sense of the Web.
- Tomorrow's World was essential viewing for a sci-fi oriented, hyperactively curious kid/teenager such as the young Hg.
- For fantastic stalker songs, though, One Way or Another hyperactively pogos all over it, then follows you home.
Definición de hyperactive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan