Definición de hyperimmune en inglés:
Having a high concentration of antibodies produced in reaction to repeated injections of an antigen.
- Conversely, an allergy is a hyperimmune response to a special antigen called an allergen (eg, pollen, chemical substances).
- The pooled hyperimmune rabbit serum was used in immunoblot and found to recognize all the major bands.
- Health status of the cow is also considered important in determining antibody response when producing hyperimmune products.
- Example sentences
- Further, puppies fed the hyperimmunized egg powder had significantly higher fecal IgA levels than the control group.
- In this study specific antibodies against the pathogen Helicobacter were enriched from the colostrum of hyperimmunized cows.
- Duralactin contains MicroLactin, a patented special milk protein concentrate from the milk of hyperimmunized cows.
Definición de hyperimmune en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan