Having a high concentration of antibodies produced in reaction to repeated injections of an antigen.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Conversely, an allergy is a hyperimmune response to a special antigen called an allergen (eg, pollen, chemical substances).
- The pooled hyperimmune rabbit serum was used in immunoblot and found to recognize all the major bands.
- Health status of the cow is also considered important in determining antibody response when producing hyperimmune products.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Further, puppies fed the hyperimmunized egg powder had significantly higher fecal IgA levels than the control group.
- In this study specific antibodies against the pathogen Helicobacter were enriched from the colostrum of hyperimmunized cows.
- Duralactin contains MicroLactin, a patented special milk protein concentrate from the milk of hyperimmunized cows.
Definición de hyperimmune en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda