- A link from a hypertext document to another location, activated by clicking on a highlighted word or image.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also never click on any hyperlinks in any junk email - this again confirms your existence and can lead to a virus being downloaded directly onto your PC.
- You should never click a hyperlink in an email, especially if you don't know who sent it to you.
- Each URL is a ‘Web site,’ or a location on the Internet that individuals can visit by clicking on hyperlinks.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Create a hyperlink between (documents or parts of a document): thumbnail images which are hyperlinked to a larger imageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The documents are hyperlinked with encoding generators and inheritance mappers to ease the implementation burden.
- In fact, Google has been promoting an html tag solution to hyperlinking strategies, which they term ‘search engine spamming.’
- They lead our computers to sites that have a hyperlink or permanently hyperlink a page for us.
Más definiciones de hyperlinkDefinición de hyperlink en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.