Definición de hyperlink en inglés:
A link from a hypertext document to another location, activated by clicking on a highlighted word or image.
- Also never click on any hyperlinks in any junk email - this again confirms your existence and can lead to a virus being downloaded directly onto your PC.
- You should never click a hyperlink in an email, especially if you don't know who sent it to you.
- Each URL is a ‘Web site,’ or a location on the Internet that individuals can visit by clicking on hyperlinks.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Create a hyperlink between (documents or parts of a document): thumbnail images which are hyperlinked to a larger image
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The documents are hyperlinked with encoding generators and inheritance mappers to ease the implementation burden.
- In fact, Google has been promoting an html tag solution to hyperlinking strategies, which they term ‘search engine spamming.’
- They lead our computers to sites that have a hyperlink or permanently hyperlink a page for us.
Definición de hyperlink en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan