Another term for hyperlipaemia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The six programmes that used financial incentives for patients were for asthma, depression, hyperlipidaemia, and hypertension.
- The prevalence ratios for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, and smoking changed less or did not change significantly.
- In some settings, this may include drugs to optimise risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidaemia.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Platelets taken from hyperlipidaemic patients are highly thrombogenic.
- Nash has been described most frequently in obese women who are diabetic or hyperlipidemic.
- There are established patients who are no longer adequately controlled and new hyperlipidaemic patients.
Definición de hyperlipidaemia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.