Definición de hypersensitive en inglés:
1Having extreme physical sensitivity to particular substances or conditions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The necessity of avoiding irritating substances can force hypersensitive subjects to make numerous lifestyle changes.
- The skin is extremely painful and hypersensitive, even to air movement.
- This is a type of hypersensitive reaction triggered by exposure to an antigen (a substance which the body recognises as alien).
2Easily hurt, worried, or offended: proximity to death makes people hypersensitive and aware
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The key to training these children is in understanding that they are hypersensitive and easily hurt.
- I didn't mean to annoy anyone, but it occurs to me that, since I don't have advertising on this site, it doesn't really matter how many hypersensitive Americans I offend.
- First, be aware that teenagers are hypersensitive about their changing body shapes and weight - so the less you focus on this, the better.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the case of systemic hypersensitiveness reactions it may be necessary to initiate emergency measures.
- In other words, immunity against infectious agents is not a state of insensitivity, but rather a state of hypersensitiveness to constituents.
- In adults the percentage of hypersensitiveness was 90 percent in the immunized.
Definición de hypersensitive en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda