Definición de hypertension en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
1Abnormally high blood pressure.
- People with excess body fat have a greater risk for such illnesses as diabetes and hypertension.
- The patient had a medical history of asthma, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension.
- Body shape at birth has some impact on the risk of several adult diseases, including hypertension and diabetes.
1.1A state of great psychological stress.
- People with jobs that demands stiff targets to be met, can often end up with stress and hypertension.
- Having lived with cats my whole life, I'm at a loss to understand feline hypertension.
- They were caused by stress and have, in turn, caused the hypertension.
Words that rhyme with hypertensionabstention, apprehension, ascension, attention, circumvention, comprehension, condescension, contention, contravention, convention, declension, detention, dimension, dissension, extension, gentian, hypotension, intention, intervention, invention, mention, misapprehension, obtention, pension, prehension, prevention, recension, retention, subvention, supervention, suspension, tension
Definición de hypertension en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan