Definición de hypertensive en inglés:
- It is rare for malignant hypertension to cause asymmetric hypertensive retinopathy.
- The key to the successful management of patients with severely elevated BP is to differentiate hypertensive crises from hypertensive urgencies.
- In this way, another study shows that ventilatory responses to hypoxia were higher in hypertensive patients than in normotensive OSA patients.
sustantivoMedicine Volver al principio
A person with high blood pressure.
- You whine about hypertensives and diabetics, but some time calculate how much you make treating them.
- One in four American adults have hypertension, and up to 30% of deaths in hypertensives are attributable to high blood pressure.
- In preliminary reports, exercise training in hypertensives leads to regression of left ventricular hypertrophy.
Definición de hypertensive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia