Definición de hyperthermia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
The condition of having a body temperature greatly above normal.
- Dantrolene is used to treat malignant hyperthermia, a condition that bears striking clinical resemblance to NMS.
- Furthermore, the use of hypothermia blankets is associated with large temperature fluctuations and rebound hyperthermia.
- In some cases, hyperthermia (high body temperature) and convulsions can lead to death, according to NIDA.
- Example sentences
- Heart rate, cardiac output, and minute ventilation increase under hyperthermic conditions, while visceral perfusion decreases.
- Based on these findings, irrigation fluids should approximate body temperature to avoid hypothermic or hyperthermic injury.
- She had become increasingly hyperthermic throughout the night.
Words that rhyme with hyperthermiaHermia, hypothermia
Definición de hyperthermia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan