Definición de hypnotherapy en inglés:
The use of hypnosis as a therapeutic technique.
- Other therapies include art and music therapy, hypnotherapy and acupuncture.
- His parents tried all avenues of speech therapy, hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis to no avail.
- Men, too, can reap the benefit of hypnotherapy and cognitive therapy involving visualisation and relaxation techniques.
- Example sentences
- Although hypnotherapists, like other health care practitioners, each have their own style, expect some common elements.
- The hypnotherapist will bring you back to a normal state of consciousness at the end of the session.
- There is a handful of books, I believe, which are required reading for hypnotherapists.
Definición de hypnotherapy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan