Definición de hypochondriac en inglés:
A person who is abnormally anxious about their health.
- It has been the hot tech topic for hypochondriacs and health buffs for years.
- Her patients range from the terminally ill to manipulative hypochondriacs, from veiled Bangladeshi women to convicted felons.
- It's nearly impossible to ignore such complaints, because now and then, even hypochondriacs get sick.
valetudinarian, valetudinary, malingering, neurotic, health-obsessed, obsessed with one's health, preoccupied with ill health, anxious about one's health
adjetivoVolver al principio
another term for hypochondriacal.
- Also heavily featured is a hypochondriac police psychologist who provides Mr Paz's love interest.
- This point can be used in the treatment of disorders of zang organs, such as spleenomegaly, hepatomegaly, hypochondriac pain or jaundice.
- It eliminates hypochondriac pain and relieves stagnated anger.