Definición de hypomania en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
A mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity.
- As noted earlier, patients suffering from mania or hypomania seldom consult psychoanalysts.
- A mild to moderate level of mania is called hypomania.
- The clinical presentations of this disorder are broad and include mania, hypomania and psychosis.
- Example sentences
- No significant clinical side effects were observed during the study except one male who developed a hypomanic episode.
- However, one patient was withdrawn as a result of significant hypomanic personality changes.
- In addition, they may induce hypomanic or manic symptoms in vulnerable persons, unmasking bipolarity.
Definición de hypomania en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan