sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
A mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As noted earlier, patients suffering from mania or hypomania seldom consult psychoanalysts.
- A mild to moderate level of mania is called hypomania.
- The clinical presentations of this disorder are broad and include mania, hypomania and psychosis.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No significant clinical side effects were observed during the study except one male who developed a hypomanic episode.
- However, one patient was withdrawn as a result of significant hypomanic personality changes.
- In addition, they may induce hypomanic or manic symptoms in vulnerable persons, unmasking bipolarity.
Definición de hypomania en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.