Definición de hypostatic en inglés:
Relating to the persons of the Trinity.
- What was incarnated was a temporal, hypostatic extension of the transcendent God, not the transcendent God Himself.
- The Holy Spirit is the actual personal love of the Father for the Son and of the Son for the Father, their unity, itself hypostatic.
- Frequently, these experiences have a substantial, even hypostatic, effect on character formation.
- Example sentences
- And so what is proper to each nature, by reason of the hypostatical union, is ascribed to the whole person.
- To this passage, also, the hypostatical union is the only key.
- His word seems to be an almost hypostatical entity.
Definición de hypostatic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan