Pledge (money) by law to a specific purpose: she arranged to hypothecate her half of the equity to pay for the charter (as adjective hypothecated) a hypothecated tax
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Inter-State Commission was equivocal about hypothecation, but recognised hypothecated payments as contributions toward the cost of road use.
- Many French taxes and national insurance charges are hypothecated to particular layers of government, or spending funds.
- When a customer hypothecates goods to his bank, he purports to create a security, which constitutes neither a legal mortgage nor a pledge.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reason for this is that hypothecation reduces financial accountability in the absence of competitive market disciplines.
- If hypothecation is extended and the Treasury manages a series of accounts tying revenue to specific spending, they will lose some of this clout.
- Central agencies opposed hypothecation in the absence of financial market disciplines.
Definición de hypothecate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda