Definición de hypothecate en inglés:
Pledge (money) by law to a specific purpose: she arranged to hypothecate her half of the equity to pay for the charter (as adjective hypothecated) a hypothecated tax
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Inter-State Commission was equivocal about hypothecation, but recognised hypothecated payments as contributions toward the cost of road use.
- Many French taxes and national insurance charges are hypothecated to particular layers of government, or spending funds.
- When a customer hypothecates goods to his bank, he purports to create a security, which constitutes neither a legal mortgage nor a pledge.
- Example sentences
- The reason for this is that hypothecation reduces financial accountability in the absence of competitive market disciplines.
- If hypothecation is extended and the Treasury manages a series of accounts tying revenue to specific spending, they will lose some of this clout.
- Central agencies opposed hypothecation in the absence of financial market disciplines.
Definición de hypothecate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan