Put (something) forward as a hypothesis: lack of cushioning in shoes has been hypothesized as a cause of running injuries [with clause]: he hypothesized that the black market would naturally die out [no object]: to be able to hypothesize is important
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle hypothesised that space was filled with invisible ether.
- Wolf hypothesizes a cause-and-effect relationship between women's liberation and society's ideal of beauty.
- Considering Rousseau, with whom he quarrelled, as utopian, he hypothesized an art which was morally neutral and elitist.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the story is misleading: in fact linguists are far more likely to be intrepid hypothesizers than critical snipers.
- No wonder why traders like to give efficient market hypothesizers a bad time.
- Two things are needed for this: an enthusiastic hypothesiser and an interesting subject.
Definición de hypothesize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.