- She got a second Oscar nod, as Best Supporting Actress, for her wildly funny hysterics in Allen's Husbands and Wives.
- But his mission is complicated by Louis' quirks and emotional hysterics.
- It would simply be helpful if the neighbours could resign themselves to an approximately similar exercise, with fewer tantrums and hysterics.
- I was laughing in hysterics, yet utterly disgusted!
- Like a woman loosing all sanity, I began to laugh in hysterics.
- Kayla laughed in hysterics as her skates slid up under her and she landed on her bottom.
- A lot of people accused him of being a hysteric, a hypochondriac, a man who exploited death, kind of a Cassandra.
- A hysteric who seems paraplegic behaves as if he has forgotten that he has legs; he has lost the mental representation of a part of his body.
- As a hysteric, she highlights the insights that psychoanalysis can offer - and its shortcomings - in understanding black female subjectivity.
Mid 17th century (as an adjective): via Latin from Greek husterikos 'of the womb', from hustera 'womb' (hysteria being thought to be specific to women and associated with the womb).
Palabras que riman con hystericalphanumeric, atmospheric, chimeric, cleric, climacteric, congeneric, Derek, derrick, Eric, esoteric, exoteric, ferric, generic, hemispheric, Herrick, Homeric, mesmeric, numeric, skerrick, spheric, stratospheric
Definición de hysteric en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.