- A bag filled with ice and applied to the body to reduce swelling or lower temperature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite good intentions, they risk eventually getting up close and personal with an ice bag, an orthopedist or both.
- ‘This is what I've always wanted,’ he says, strapping an ice bag onto each of his knees and sitting beside the court.
- Then she handed the ice bag to Cordy and said, ‘I'm going to go back to your place and get some sleep.’
Más definiciones de ice bagDefinición de ice bag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.