- 1A semi-soft frozen dessert made with sweetened and flavoured milk fat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can sample any of them with mini ice-cream spoons, from a tray of jars dedicated to that purpose.
- I had a choc covered flake cone, and was frustrated to find ice-cream melting onto my fingers.
- I have grown-up children and fortunately they were never big ice-cream lovers.
- 1.1 [count noun] A serving of ice cream.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fruit fools, jellies, and ice creams were popular desserts.
- Desserts cost £2.95 and featured home-made puddings, gateaux and ice creams.
- Blackcurrants are so intensely flavoured that you don't need much of their purée to make an ice cream.
mid 18th century: alteration of iced cream.
Más definiciones de ice creamDefinición de ice cream en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.