Definición de ice skate en inglés:
A boot with a blade attached to the sole, used for skating on ice.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The four wheels and the metal plate on a roller skate are much heavier than the single blade on an ice skate.
- Well, you know we make a plastic ice skate that would be a good match for your frame.
- Or maybe just the sheer physical size that gives an impression of the whole of our Rugby World Cup squad pirouetting on a tapering ice skate.
verboVolver al principio
(ice-skate) [no object] Skate on ice as a sport or pastime: we ice-skated on the neighbourhood pond
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- New Year's Eve with a difference is on offer from the Youth Travel Group - a night-long BYO party in New York where more than 750,000 celebrate amid the snow in Times Square and ice-skate in Central Park.
- Take a guided tour with the Hyatt's ski ambassador, snowshoe beneath the aspens, or ice-skate under the stars in Beaver Creek Village.
- The three-story, old-fashioned log lodge overlooks a bucolic meadow, ponds, and the west fork of the Little Colorado River, places where you can play horseshoes or fly-fish in the summer and ice-skate or cross-country ski in the winter.
ice skater sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Prior to becoming a diver Prandi was an ice skater and gymnast.
- I'm a former competitive ice skater who tried inline skating a few years ago and it was ok.
- Growing up, all I wanted to do was go to the Olympics as a gymnast or an ice skater.
Definición de ice skate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán