sustantivo (plural ichnographies)
- A ground plan of a building or map of a region.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Early pagodas were usually wooden and had quadrangle, hexangle, octagonal and twelve sided ichnographies.
- The food producing and dealing units, when applying for the Health Permit, shall submit to the inspection and quarantine authorities the ichnographies of their places of business and their processing flow diagrams.
- The ichnography to which Joseph Campbell refers is the symbolic vocabulary embodied in European and African Neolithic art.
late 16th century: from French ichnographie, or via Latin from Greek ikhnographia, from ikhnos 'track' + -graphia (see -graphy).
Más definiciones de ichnographyDefinición de ichnography en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.