- Fishlike.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They already have no ichthyic fauna of their own, and they are relatively isolated, with no rivers to flow into or out of them, whence fish could escape.
- The aim of this study was to assess the absorption of ichthyic origin after oral administration to 20 healthy male volunteers.
- Netdish has developed an innovative telematic system for data management and transmission between fishing vessels and ichthyic markets.
mid 19th century: from Greek ikhthuïkos 'fishy', from ikhthus 'fish'.
Más definiciones de ichthyicDefinición de ichthyic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.