Definición de ichthyophagous en inglés:
Fish-eating: Americans are more ichthyophagous than ever
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In ichthyophagous Japan, good fishing techniques are a matter of national importance.
- O. bonariensis in the adult stage can be considered an ichthyophagous species based on its feeding habits in the Mar Chiquita Lake.
- However, this species is both aggressive and voraciously ichthyophagous.
- Example sentences
- The ichthyophagy increased with size and in fishes 40 cm and larger, cannibalism was outstanding.
- The main component of the diet varied according to fish size, showing a marked ichthyophagy in those specimens with more than 200 mm in standard length.
- Our little group, which covered all levels of Italian language and ichthyophagy, appreciated the patience with which waiters and proprietor suggested and explained.
Definición de ichthyophagous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan