Definición de ichthyophagous en inglés:
Fish-eating: Americans are more ichthyophagous than ever
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In ichthyophagous Japan, good fishing techniques are a matter of national importance.
- O. bonariensis in the adult stage can be considered an ichthyophagous species based on its feeding habits in the Mar Chiquita Lake.
- However, this species is both aggressive and voraciously ichthyophagous.
- Example sentences
- The ichthyophagy increased with size and in fishes 40 cm and larger, cannibalism was outstanding.
- The main component of the diet varied according to fish size, showing a marked ichthyophagy in those specimens with more than 200 mm in standard length.
- Our little group, which covered all levels of Italian language and ichthyophagy, appreciated the patience with which waiters and proprietor suggested and explained.
Definición de ichthyophagous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary