adjetivo (ickier, ickiest)• informal
- 1Unpleasantly sticky.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After a bunch of hot, humid, icky sticky days, it was pure bliss.
- She was covered from head to foot with icky brown mud and her hair was sticking up on all ends.
- It's grey outside, it's stopped raining, but by god it would be nice if it could start again, just to take some of the nasty icky wet hot stickiness away.
- 1.1Nasty or unpleasant: the kids were eating something ickyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Boys are so icky but also strangely interesting to me.
- In a matter of a couple of months, dating had taken me back to grade school when all boys were icky and cooties were a very real threat.
- Why couldn't it be like the good old days where I thought boys were icky and all that jazz?
- 1.2Distastefully sentimental: a romantic subplot that is just plain ickyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Damn I need to stay away from mom, between her and Kristen reading me passages out of her mushy icky, teen romance novels.
- She smiled a sticky, icky, saccharine smile at us and pulled out the pencil from her ear.
- Diana's estate sues them because… well, it's kitsch and tacky and maudlin and icky, isn't it?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And that particular ickiness about the flag - which afflicts even practical leftists who have no qualms about power or working within the system - is a big part of what's holding us back from that goal.
- And the sophomores wander into the debate and decide based on their level of ickiness or decide that one term fits all under the law of God.
- I had only written about one thousand words yesterday when I had to stop due to a rare headache and a general feeling of ickiness.
Más definiciones de ickyDefinición de icky en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.