- In fact no positive identification of him is ever made.
- The first step in the risk management process is risk identification.
- Well, the whole process of identification actually takes place a few steps before DNA testing.
- A 72-year-old woman in Chiswick answered the door to a bogus water board official with bogus identification.
- All collectors will carry appropriate identification and official receipts will be provided.
- Verify that the phone number on his vehicle matches the one you dialled and that the driver has official identification.
- Possibly this would add a sense of discomfort, and possibly an identification with imprisonment.
- From the folk culture, adolescents receive a world view and an identification with a unique cultural system.
- Their lifelong identification with the working class was forged during these years.
- The identification of order with law eliminates from public consciousness the very concept of the decentralized provision of order.
- There is a tendency to associate case studies with qualitative research, but such an identification is not appropriate.
- It also facilitated the identification of the church and of various church associations with the National Revolution.
Mid 17th century: originally from medieval Latin identificat- 'identified', from the verb identificare; later from identify.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: iden¦ti¦fi|ca¦tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.