sustantivo( • trademark in the US)
- A picture of a person, especially one sought by the police, reconstructed from typical facial features according to witnesses' descriptions: [as modifier]: an identikit photographMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Police may get a better picture of a suspect by ‘morphing’ together identikits obtained from more than one witness description, researchers said yesterday.
- The book will teach children to interpret all forms of abuse, and how to reach the police, give evidence, and complete an identikit.
- She has been extremely helpful with the information she provided yesterday to enable us to put the identikit together.
adjetivo[attributive] often • derogatory Volver al principio
- Having typical features and few unique ones; formulaic or standardized: the pub was transformed by identikit ‘Victoriana’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You want an urban flat, but don't want a formulaic development with identikit kitchens and bathrooms, boring layouts and drab fittings?
- Leafing through the brochures, we find ourselves presented with almost identikit destinations, in which the only competition is the cheapness of the beer, the scantiness of the dress, or the wildness of the night-life.
- Yet, if the professionalisation of politics is creating a narrower, more identikit type of politician, surely we see its apotheosis in the homogeneity of the Scottish parliament.
Más definiciones de identikitDefinición de identikit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.