sustantivo[treated as singular]
- A tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The magazine also features an essay on New Zealand film Whale Rider, directed by Niki Caro, and its promotion of identity politics.
- They have joined new social movements and have chosen identity politics rather than partisan politics.
- In the process, women get caught up in nationalist politics in different ways, and identity politics come to impact on gender relations.
Más definiciones de identity politicsDefinición de identity politics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.