Definición de idiotic en inglés:
Very stupid: I was able to hum its idiotic theme tune
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- God, everyone still has the ability to make me feel guilty and make me feel like this whole stupid, idiotic thing is all my fault!
- It was not just any sub, but it was Mr. Roberts, the stupidest and most idiotic of all substitutes.
- Enemies running the range from thoughtful to downright idiotic.
stupid, silly, foolish, half-witted, witless, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, imprudent, incautious, irresponsible, injudicious, indiscreet, unwise, unintelligent, unreasonable;
ill-advised, ill-considered, impolitic, rash, reckless, foolhardy;
absurd, senseless, pointless, nonsensical, inane, fatuous, ridiculous, laughable, risible, derisible
informaldumb, dim, dim-witted, dopey, gormless, damfool, half-baked, hare-brained, crackbrained, pea-brained, wooden-headed, thickheaded, nutty, mad, crazy, dotty, batty, dippy, cuckoo, screwy, wacky
Scottish & Northern English informalglaikit
West Indian informaldotish
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They're both grinning, almost idiotically.
- People from every grade were there, either cheering them on idiotically, or yelling at the seniors to stop immediately, claiming that they would get a teacher.
- It's like when I idiotically put two or three parentheticals inside each other rather than doing the normal thing and writing out separate sentences!
Palabras que riman con idioticabiotic, amniotic, antibiotic, chaotic, demotic, despotic, erotic, exotic, homoerotic, hypnotic, macrobiotic, meiotic, narcotic, neurotic, osmotic, patriotic, prebiotic, psychotic, quixotic, robotic, sclerotic, semiotic, symbiotic, zygotic, zymotic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda