- A dome-shaped Eskimo house, typically built from blocks of solid snow: [as modifier]: an igloo villageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There could have been a set comprising of totems, carvings, teepees, long houses, or igloos.
- One was a film about Eskimos building an igloo, which was pretty lousy, because there was a ponderous commentary which tried to tell you that Eskimos live in igloos.
- Summer housing for many Inuit was a skin tent, while in the winter the igloo, or house made of snow, was common.
mid 19th century: from Inuit iglu 'house'.
Más definiciones de iglooDefinición de igloo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.