Definición de ignition en inglés:
- The danger is that the child s hand is still in the line of fire when ignition occurs and severe burns result.
- The ESU is the most frequent ignition source for surgical fires.
- The cast-iron grate can hold 18 burgers, and one-touch ignition makes lighting the fire a cinch.
- In the early 70's came electronic ignition and electronic fuel injection.
- Other unusual engine features include valve timing control and direct fuel ignition.
- At that speed, ignition and combustion take place in a matter of milliseconds.
- Buffy switched off the ignition and leaned forward, resting her forehead on the steering wheel.
- Alice quickly followed her, closed the door, fumbled with the key before finally getting it into the ignition, switched in on, then took a few deep breaths.
- He claimed he couldn't switch off the ignition because modern Renaults have a magnetic card ‘key’ system and he was unable to remove the card while on the run.
Ignition initially meant heating something to the point of combustion or chemical change. The Latin ignire ‘set on fire’, from ignis ‘fire’ is also found in igneous rock (mid 17th century) for solidified magma.
Palabras que riman con ignitionacademician, addition, aesthetician (US esthetician), ambition, audition, beautician, clinician, coition, cosmetician, diagnostician, dialectician, dietitian, Domitian, edition, electrician, emission, fission, fruition, Hermitian, linguistician, logician, magician, mathematician, Mauritian, mechanician, metaphysician, mission, monition, mortician, munition, musician, obstetrician, omission, optician, paediatrician (US pediatrician), patrician, petition, Phoenician, physician, politician, position, rhetorician, sedition, statistician, suspicion, tactician, technician, theoretician, Titian, tuition, volition
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.