Badly brought up or rude: this officer was so ill-bred that he could not distinguish between claret and burgundy ill-bred behaviour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He may be right on the issue, but it's so ill-bred for him to bring it up.
- You may insult me because I accept you are ill-bred and ignorant!
- As a schoolgirl, she was the butt of taunts by ill-bred bullies who railed at her as a ‘retard.’
ill-mannered, bad-mannered, rude, unmannerly, impolite, discourteous, uncivil; boorish, churlish, loutish, vulgar, common, coarse, crass, gross, uncouth, crude, unpolished, uncivilized, ungentlemanly, unladylike, unsophisticated, unrefined, ungallant, indelicate, indecorous, unseemly
British informal common as muck
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the men continued to show their ill breeding with their manner of speaking, Keira and Melissa were open but polite.