Definición de ill-use en inglés:
Ill-treat (someone): she felt ill-used by her former boss
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His words were that you ill-used me and then utterly disowned us.
- How could you turn your affection to a man that so ill-used you when I was always there longing for you?
- From one point of view, Britain is now marooned in the Atlantic - distrusted by the Europeans, and ill-used by an American administration which remains stubbornly unilateralist and even nationalist.
sustantivoVolver al principio
(ill use) [mass noun] Ill-treatment.
- Shylock is certainly a more malicious individual than Antonio, Bassanio, or Portia, yet there can be no question that the Jew suffers ill use at the hands of the Christians.
- His ears went slowly flat in the blackness, and a vast sense of ill-use suffused him as he heard snarling male voices and a lighter, more breathless female one that tried to hide its fear.
Definición de ill-use en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan