Definición de ill-use en inglés:
Ill-treat (someone): she felt ill-used by her former boss
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His words were that you ill-used me and then utterly disowned us.
- How could you turn your affection to a man that so ill-used you when I was always there longing for you?
- From one point of view, Britain is now marooned in the Atlantic - distrusted by the Europeans, and ill-used by an American administration which remains stubbornly unilateralist and even nationalist.
sustantivoVolver al principio
(ill use) [mass noun] Ill-treatment.
- Shylock is certainly a more malicious individual than Antonio, Bassanio, or Portia, yet there can be no question that the Jew suffers ill use at the hands of the Christians.
- His ears went slowly flat in the blackness, and a vast sense of ill-use suffused him as he heard snarling male voices and a lighter, more breathless female one that tried to hide its fear.
Definición de ill-use en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan